Sat 7 Dec 2019, 1-8pm | The Briars, Mount Martha
When and where can I purchase tickets?
All tickets can be purchased at www.winefolk.com.au/tickets
Tickets will go on sale 12pm Monday 2 September 2019.
Will tickets be available at the gate, on the day?
If the event has not sold out, there will be tickets available on the day – but not at the gate. All tickets are available online at www.winefolk.com.au/tickets
Do I need to print my ticket?
No, Eventbrite e-tickets are just fine.
Can I get a refund?
Winefolk has a strict no refund policy. Read our full terms and conditions here.
Do I need my name on my ticket?
It’s not mandatory, but we recommend changing the name on the ticket if you buy your ticket from another person or outlet.
Tickets purchased though our registered resale agent Tixel will be transferred into your name. More information on selling your ticket, or buying a ticket from someone else can be found on the Tixel website.
We take no responsibility for invalid tickets purchased through other providers.
How do I change the name on my ticket?
Name changes can be processed though our registered resale agent Tixel. Tixel is the only platform that can complete the name change.
What does the Winefolk VIP Package include?
The Winefolk VIP Package includes a festival ticket, express check-in, access to the VIP lounge marquee and wine garden (with private rest rooms), a wine, beer and cider beverage package from 2–8pm, a canape grazing package served throughout the event and a branded plastic wine glass on a lanyard.
What should I bring to Winefolk?
- Your ticket(s) and ID.
- Cash and cards.
- A standard camping chair and/or picnic rug.
- A hat and sunscreen – or a raincoat and gumboots. There are no sheltered areas so please come prepared, whatever the weather.
- Water in a sealed plastic bottle. Empty clear plastic bottles can be brought into the event to fill up at our free water stations.
- Food, if you want to bring your own. A variety of food trucks will have food you can purchase. Every effort is made to ensure dietary requirements are catered for by the contracted food vendors – however if you have a specific dietary requirement, we suggest you bring your own food.
- A great attitude and good vibes!
What items are prohibited?
- Alcohol. Winefolk is a licenced event – alcohol and other drinks will be available for purchase.
- Non-alcoholic drinks such as juice and soft drink. Water can be brought in, and water bottles can be filled up at free water stations in the event precinct.
- All glass – including wine glasses, jars, drink bottles or any other containers.
- Professional cameras and sound and video recording equipment.
- Animals (other than Assistance dogs).
- Sunshades or tents.
- Umbrellas, even if it is raining. Please check the weather forecast and bring good quality raincoats and gumboots if necessary.
- Hard coolers and Eski’s. Cooler bags are allowed.
Winefolk does not take any responsibility for confiscated items.
Can I bring my own alcohol?
No – Winefolk is a licenced event. Alcohol and other drinks will be available for purchase.
Can children attend?
Winefolk is strictly an 18+ event.
Where can I park?
Free parking is available on site at The Briars.
Can I leave my car overnight?
Cars may be left in the car park after the event, at your own risk.
Is First Aid available?
Yes. First Aid will be located near the main entrance. Please ask the event crew or security staff if you need help.
Are passouts available?
Yes, passouts will be available.
What happens if the weather is poor?
Unless the weather is EXTREME, the event will go ahead. This is an outdoor event, so please check the weather forecast and wear suitable clothing and footwear, and bring a hat, sunscreen or raincoat if needed. No umbrellas allowed.
In the event of extreme weather, a decision to cancel the event will be made as early as possible. Please check www.winefolk.com.au before heading to the event for any messages about traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
Can I smoke?
There will be a designated smoking area outside the official event precinct. No smoking is allowed within the event precinct.
Will there be an ATM and EFTPOS available?
All bars will accept EFTPOS, as will most food vendors and market stalls. An ATM will be available within the event precinct.
What facilities are available for people with a disability?
Accessible toilets and parking will be available. Please note the event precinct is grassed, with some uneven and sloped areas.
The dedicated parking area is located close to the entry into the event. Look for signs to accessible and special needs parking when you arrive, or speak to our friendly event crew.
Please contact us email@example.com with any specific requests or questions we can help you with.
What time do gates open, and when does the music start?
Gates open: 1pm
Is there transport available?
Three are three bus routes available:
Blue – North Melbourne/CBD/South East Suburbs
Yellow – Preston/Kew/Hawthorn/Caulfield
Green – Sorrento/Rye/Rosebud/Dromana
Please book directly through Banana Bus.